Thursday, March 08, 2007

Random Thought for Today

Today I was thinking how cool it is that I moved to Georgia. I miss my family and friends who live in Kansas City but I really like living here. I love the weather because it hasn't been very cold this winter and I haven't had to deal with snow or ice. I loathe both so its great to live in a place where I don't have to encounter either very often.

I was also thinking that I love my job.

I also love living with my parents and my Grandma Kieffer. Its challenging at times but I love it all the same.

I love my calling in the church. I love teaching the youth of the ward and helping them to gain stronger testimonies of the gospel and of Jesus Christ. It is awesome to go and spend time with them everyday. I have to give a talk on Sunday about what benefits I gain from teaching. There are so many that I hope I can stay within my allotted time.

I am glad I moved here when I did and I really feel that the Lord led me here.

No comments: