Friday, March 07, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to my brother Ken. I hope that you have a wonderful birthday and that you get to do something that you love. I am still in the process of procuring your birthday present so be patient!

I love my brother because he is kind and wonderful and a great friend. I am so glad that he is in our family. He makes me laugh and we've always had a great time together, once we got over the whole teenage years phase.

I can remember having chicken pox at the same time and begging each other to scratch our backs because we were itching so bad. That is the kind of brother to have.

1 comment:

thepainterfamily said...

Happy b-day ken! and K...I am SURE they are listening! You must be SUCH a cool teacher! Its just they "listen" in a teenage way...ya know...talking and writing notes and such instead of looking at you! :) hhehe! And hey, my mom is going to Wicked with a friend in May! (maybe you'll run into eachother!) I don't know what day she will be there! :)