Sunday, March 16, 2008

Time Machine: Junior Year

A yearbook inscription from one of my very best friends.

Kathryn, 6-8-92
Well, here's one note you can't stuff in a shoe-box! "tired, Happy sigh" I can't believe we made it through another year! Only 182 days and we're outta here. You'll still come to college with me, right? And on our road trip? Yes, I'll go to S. Dakota to see Mt. Rushmore...IF we can go to New York! Thanx for being there when I'm sad or psychotic or sad-but-pretending-not-to-be. You always understand. Also, thanx for not moving. It's really selfish of me, I'm sure, but your family has always had you! It's my turn!!! Have a good time in Oregon over the summer---it really is beautiful. We do need to have a few last lambada-man parties before you go! Love you!
'Pasta.
Yours Etc,
RC (Now RCH)
Memories..how fun!

1 comment:

~B. said...

Hee! I love all the old yearbook posts! Makes me want to go read through mine!

Good times, good times...