Friday, July 04, 2008

If: A new feature on Sassafrass

Welcome to a new feature here at Sassafrass. I have this really cool book called the IF book that has lots and lots of If questions. I thought it would be fun to post one once a week and see what the responses are from all of my loyal readers. Sound fun? I thought so and I think it will be interesting to read the responses from all of you. I will post my answer to the question before I post the new question.

This week's IF question is:

IF you had to choose the single most charming person you have ever met, who would win?

GO!

3 comments:

RCH said...

I've known lots of fabulous and interesting people, but in terms of pure charm, I'll say my DH. Not that I'm biased toward him at all. ;-)

GB, RN said...

That would be Cabot. Brought up proper, perfectly polished, Mr. Etiquette himself. Perfect in every way. All the girls in the singles branch wanted to be Mrs. Cabot.

I, however, knew there had to be a flaw in there somewhere. I tried and tried, but couldn't find one. Then, I realized that being perfect was his greatest flaw.

Emily Anne said...

A guy from high school that I had the biggest crush on forever named Andrew.