Sunday, July 06, 2008

A New Addiction

So on Saturday I decided to buy myself something with my stimulus check. No, I didn't spend the whole thing and I won't either but there was something I had been thinking about getting for a while that I finally decided to get.

I got a....




Nintendo DS Lite!

Its Pink.

And I bought one game (so far) Super Mario Brothers which is a lot like the super mario bros I used to play on my brother's Nintendo NES (old school right?)

I am excited about it. I can't get past this one level..I keep falling down the hole and dying. Its sad.

That is all.

3 comments:

GB, RN said...

I'm lusting after the Wii.

Maybe when I get my stimulus check, I'll get one then. Or maybe a new Coach purse. Or just pay for another cruise...

Jared said...

We got a house with our stimulus check. Nothing like fake money to help you get that American dream.

Uno Kidney said...

Kaintie. Seriously? I remember you falling down the hole all the time. Keep up the good work. Try and Try again.

We bought an air conditioner. Wow. Fun. We were going to buy a foreign made TV, but alas, cool air was more important to my pregnant body.