Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Book Worm Wednesday

This week's book is one I just finished reading called Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer. It is supposed to be the final book in the Twilight series and I must say that it has lived up to the hype. At first I wasn't so sure but when I read 200 pages in one night I figured that I must be hooked. It was that. good.
It was my favorite by her so far and I think that speaks volumes because I think she is a great writer. I am glad that the book finally came out since I have nothing else to look forward to this fall (Hint: Harry Potter) except the Twilight movie which I think will be AWESOME!
So, if you haven't started this series then go for it!

1 comment:

Matthew Ware said...

New Moon was obnoxious, but Breaking Dawn was great. The Host was better, but that's just me.

Oh, and you have to look forward to Midnight Sun (I don't think there's a release date yet). It's Twilight from Edward's point of view.