Friday, December 12, 2008

I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas...

Yes, that is on the list but the unrealistic list. I have a few friends who are requiring a list for Christmas so I thought I would write a post about it. So, in no particular order, here is my wish list for Christmas. Please do not see this as a plea to get me anything..just if you are requiring ideas.

1. Twilight the score. Not the soundtrack, I already have that because I'm a nerd like that.
2. Dark Knight DVD
3. Iron Man DVD
4. Gift cards to Target, Barnes and Noble or Borders. Take your pick.
5. Any kind of church book because I'm a nerd like that.

I think that rounds out the top five. I don't really want/need a lot. I always need books but I think that most of you know that by now.

And the hippo if you can manage it.

Love you,
k2

No comments: