Friday, January 23, 2009

Very Funny Friday

There is this blog that I stalk by a very, very funny woman named Sue. I love her posts and her blog. RCH has a link on her blog so I clicked on it and now I am addicted.

Anyway, she started this blog carnival on Friday's about things that are funny. You have to write on your blog, then link to her blog and sign up on her blog. I didn't think that I wanted to do it at first but something funny happened today and I thought I would share.

A conversation I had with a 9 year old boy as he had just finished rummaging in our pantry.

SK: Can I have these? Holding up a package of popcorn rice cakes that have probably been in the cupboard for 6 months.

Me: Um, those are probably too old. How about a graham cracker?

SK: Can you heat up some meat ravioli?

I thought it was funny. Its up to the rest of you to decide if I'm crazy or not.

No comments: