Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wheat Belly Day 2 and 3

Yesterday just got away from me before I could post about Day 2 so I am trying to make up for lost time.  Just a warning: If you don't want to read about my GI issues, stop reading now.

Seriously.

I have had chronic diarrhea for about 15 years now since I began taking a certain immunosuppresant from my very first transplant.  Usually it can be handled and I just live my life.  But my hope with this diet is that I will be less inclined to spend 15 to 20 minutes in the bathroom 2 or 3 times a day.  Days 1 and 2 were some of the best GI days I have had in a long time.  Today wasn't so great but that is just par for the course. I know that I can't expect a diet to reverse the side affect of a medication.

But the hunger isn't as bad.  I have noticed that I do feel hungry about every 2 hours but then it goes away and I don't feel hungry.

The experiment continues.

1 comment:

thepainterfamily said...

:) Your menu yesterday sounded yum!