Monday, July 16, 2012

Wheat Belly: Day 1

I would call Wheat Belly Day 1 a success!  But isn't that the way it always is?  The first day or maybe week you are super excited and super motivated? I need to remember that this is a lifestyle change, not a diet.  I am trying to eat healthier so that I can keep this kidney as long as possible.

I found myself hungry around 9 and then again at 11 but after lunch and dinner I wasn't hungry at all.  Lunch was salad and I had some cheese chunks.  (So happy I can have cheese) Dinner was zucchini and broiled steak.  Yummy.

Looking forward to more success!

1 comment:

irish said...

Hi, K2 glad to see you back. Our Heidi has not eaten wheat for many years. She eats lots of brown rice and they have all kinds of flour made from rice and other grains. Every once in awhile Sheri makes us pancakes and bread and pizza from a rice flour mix. There are also other grains. There is a guy on PBS that does a show about all kinds of grains. His show is called "Fusion Grain". I don't know if you can get that show back there. But you can probably find him on the internet. If you are interested in knowing about the non-wheat flours, let me know. Lots of love