Friday, December 16, 2005

The strangest thing (so far) I have ever seen

This happened a few weeks ago actually but I've been thinking about how it is the strangest thing I have ever seen.

I was walking down the hall at work. I work at a big hospital so we have all sorts of people who walk the halls: patients, drug reps, doctors, nurses and other people. I have seen my share of people unsure how to use the escalator in the lobby but I think this takes the cake. I saw this man who was facing the wall and brushing his teeth! Now, you maybe saying to yourself that this is not so bad if he were using like "Brush Ups" or something that doesn't require water. Oh no, this man was full on using a regular toothbrush and toothpaste while standing in the hall. Where was he going to spit? Then I came to the conclusion that he wasn't..that he was probably going to just swallow his nasty toothpaste leftovers. EWWWWW!!!!!! The very thought was enough to make me want to skip lunch. Again..EWWWW!!!