Monday, January 30, 2006

A few more days left in KC..

So I am moving on Friday...leaving the one place that I've lived in longer than any other place my entire life. Except Utah of course but that doesn't count as the years weren't consecutive.

I am excited and nervous and probably every other feeling inbetween. It will be fun to do something new and meet new people and hang out with my parents. I love them. They are some of my best friends and we have a great time when we are together.

I will miss my siblings here in KC though but I know with e-mail and cell phones we will keep in touch. I will also miss my friends but we will remain close as well.

Only a few more boxes to pack and then its off to the wilds of Sugar Hill, Georgia to find a job and see what else life has in store for me!

1 comment:

Beckle the Freckle said...

Kathryn,

I am so excited for you! How fun it is to get to start all over again and explore somewhere new. I think this is just what you need.

Good luck and I'll be thinking of you as you have to pack...BLEH.

*MWAH!*