Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Update from Atlanta

Things here are going pretty well. I had a job interview on Monday so we'll see how that turns out. I haven't heard anything yet so I think I'll give them a call tomorrow just to thank them for the interview in the first place. I am glad that my very first interview (in seven years I believe) is finally over. Thank goodness for that! I was very nervous about the whole thing but I managed to do pretty well.

My room is pretty much unpacked and now we just have to deal with the things that I have to store as I have no place to put them. Such as kitchen items etc etc. It feels good to be all moved in. Mom and Dad and I made up a menu for the month so we'll be cooking at home which I think will be fun. They are cute. I am glad to be here with them.

Nothing else to report.

Much love

No comments: