Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Happy Birthday to my brother!

I thought I would take a few minutes and wish my cute brother the happiest of birthdays today. He is....well I guess we're at the stage of our lives where we don't say how old someone is but he's younger than me so that should give you some idea.

I can't remember when he came home from the hospital but mom says that I loved him from the minute I saw him. I would stand outside the bassinet or the crib, hold his hand and sing to him. I was probably excited to have a sibling and I love him more with every year.

Even though we've definitely had our difference I am glad that he is my brother and also my friend. He is a great person and so caring about others and how they are. I am truly blessed. So many happy returns bro! I hope you have fun in Dallas! Love you much.

No comments: