I can't believe that by this time tomorrow I will turn 31. I will have to say that I have a lot less agnst about this birthday than I did about my 30th. Its another year..big whoop.
I've been thinking about, however, what I may have learned over the past year that has changed my life because the me I am now is fundamentally different than the me of a year ago. So I compiled a short list and here it is for your reading pleasure.
1. The Lord truly knows who I am and what I need when I need it.
2. Telling someone you truly love that you can only be friends because of their actions sucks big time.
3. Finding the perfect job is worth all of the depression and tears that it took to get there.
4. Its Ok to not have a perfect life.
5. Its Ok not to be married with 2.5 kids.
6. Family and friends are the most important treasures of life.
7. Moving for a fresh start can help with some problems but the things inside your heart stay with you.
8. Parents love you anyway even if you come to them broken..they will help you fix yourself.
I am sure there are other things I've learned but that is all I can think of for now. I hope a year from now I will have learned more and that I will keep on learning throughout my life. I am blessed to have the family and friends that I do. I am blessed to have the job I have and to know that it is what I should be doing right now in my life.
Love to you all