Thursday, April 19, 2007

LDS Planet Update

LDS Planet is going OK. I haven't really put all of the work into it that I need to so I should probably do that. I wrote to one guy and then he wrote back saying he was having trouble keeping up with all the e-mails and that he had been divorced for 3 weeks and his friends thought it would be a good idea for him to sign up. Weird. I thought to myself that he had WAY too many issues to deal with.

The thing that I REALLY hate is I'll send a message to a guy asking a question about his profile or something like that but when they reply they answer the question and don't ask anything back. I can't understand that. Its very annoying because isn't the point to start a conversation?

So its just a status quo at this point but I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

GB, RN said...

Yay! You're blogging again!!

Keep us updated on the LDS Planet thing.