Tuesday, September 04, 2007

An Update

I am sure that all of you who read my blog..like the two or three of you...are breathlessly waiting for an update on my very exciting life. So here you go.

Work is crazy busy since it is the end of the summer but things are going well. I had to hire a new assistant manager so I've been busy training her and working longer hours. Today was a pretty decent day and I feel like I got a lot accomplished.

I am currently reading a book by Kathy Reichs called Bones to Dust which features her Temprance Brennan character and is the basis for the Fox TV show Bones. So far its great and I am enjoying it. Before I went to Borders and bought that book I was rereading the Harry Dresden series by Jim Butcher. Still good. Love it..love it. I just love books. They are my favorite. I already finished Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer and it was just as good as the other two and I can see the author getting better and better as she writes.

Seminary is going well and the kid that I was worried about isn't causing me as much grief as I thought he would which I am very appreciative of. I think that tomorrow we will do some Scripture Mastery games. I have been hitting the Scripture Mastery pretty hard this year because I know that all of us can do better than we did last year. Its hard work but worth it if they get them memorized.

Love you all. I will write more later when I get an inspiration!

3 comments:

Beckle the Freckle said...

Wooooohooo! An update! I'm glad things are going well sweetie. I need to get some new books. I'm waiting for "To Kill a Mockingbird" to come back into the library. I'm trying to read all those classics you're supposed to have read once...

GB, RN said...

Good to hear things are going well. I need to get some new books. I've resorted to re-reading the entire Harry Potter series.

R Matthew Ware said...

Good update, good update! (Applauds and cheers).

By the way, I got a new job. Children's Mercy's Northland clinic hired me for their nights and weekend spot.