Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Daylight savings = CRAZY

I think that day light savings time turns people CRAZY when they drive. Granted I live in Atlanta where traffic is horrible anyway. AND if you get some crazy up on a crane threatening to jump its even worse. Just tonight we had a truck crash and scatter cement blocks all over the road and a 2 alarm fire close to the freeway.

The past couple of days since day light savings went away people cannot drive. I guess when they enter their car and its night time they are very confused. "Gee, its night time. The way home is the same but I think I'll drive like a complete IDIOT!". I want to scream out my window and say "Its just DARK! The way home is the same..move it people!" But I don't. I think I really need to control my road rage.

No comments: