Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Book Worm Wednesday

Hello kids, time for another installment of Book Worm Wednesday! I am really loving doing this every week. I am also trying to catalog all of the books I've read on Facebook. Its quite an undertaking but I love it because I'm being reminded of all the great books I've read during my life.

This weeks book is A Distant Prayer by Joseph Banks and Jerry Borrowman. It is a wonderful book about Joe Banks who was an engineer on a "Flying Fortress during WWII. It accounts his flight missions up until his 49th which ended with him being caught by the Germans as a POW. There were many miracles that occurred in his life and is quite an amazing read. I couldn't put it down and I am sure anyone who loves WWII would love this book. So go out and get it!

Happy Reading!

No comments: