I've been tagged by one of my sweet friends Mary to complete this MeMe so here it goes:
Ten years ago: I was 23 and I was about to celebrate one year of having a kidney transplant, had just gotten over pneumonia which was fun. I was working and living in Kansas City, Missouri and having a great time doing singles things.
Five years ago: I was still in Kansas City and working at KUPI. I was still enjoying doing things with my friends and having a great time doing it!
Five months ago: It was January of this year and we were going on our cruise to the Caribbean. My sister Margaret and her husband Ben, my mom and dad, my brother Ken and my Aunt Donna and Uncle Stan were having a great time on our cruise. Our time in the Dominican Republic will be a day that none of us will forget.
5 things on my to do list today:
3. Watch TV
4. Work on Seminary
5. Work on YW lesson for Sunday
5 snacks I enjoy:
2. Dad's homemade salsa
3. Nectarines and plums
5. Double Stuffed EL Fudge
5 bad habits:
1. Biting my nails
2. Staying up too late
3. Not calling family and friends like I should
5. Forgetting birthdays
5 places I've lived:
1. Bountiful, UT
2. Atlanta , GA
3. Kansas City, MO
4. Ontario, CA
5. Coquille, OR
5 things people may not know about me (except maybe my family):
1. I love to watch America's Top Model. It is my guilty pleasure and I find it totally fascinating because I never thought of modeling as "work" until I watched this show.
2. Moving to Atlanta was the best decision I've made in quite a long time. Even though I miss family and friends I am so glad that I did this because it was the best decision for me.
3. I love to read so much that if I don't have a book I feel lost. I feel like I need a book to be an anchor in my life.
4. If my food touches on my plate that is so gross to me.
5. I love movies.
I guess those last 5 were kind of lame but oh well. I now tag anyone who hasn't done one like this before. They are kind of fun to do. Thanks Mary!