Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Still breathing...

In and out in and out..

Yes, I am still here, still alive and still breathing. Even though sometimes when I breathe I have to cough and that isn't so fun. I am still dealing with some very nasty bronchitis and hacking up a lung. The inhaler helps but yesterday was the straw that broke the camel's back.

I was supposed to go to Birmingham (read: Alabama) tonight (Wednesday) to stay for Thursday and Friday for a conference for work. I felt so bad yesterday that I was stressed out and crying about it at work. I didn't have any information about the conference (like what time to be where on Thursday morning) and I had just barely gotten the name of the hotel. I called my boss and told him I didn't think I could drive myself 2 and half hours there feeling so badly. He was completely fine with it and I decided to stay home Thursday and Friday because I had coverage at work. Hopefully this will give me a head start in getting better.

Wish me luck!

No comments: