Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Book Worm Wednesday

Today dear readers we will look at a book that I bought at the nearby LDS bookstore. It is called Isaiah for Airheads by John Bytheway and I loved it. Last summer when I was preparing to teach the Old Testament I was very, very worried about teaching Isaiah and getting the kids connected to this ancient prophet. But reading this book really, really helped me. Even though Bytheway talks mostly about the chapters in the Book of Mormon it is highly adaptable and applicable to the entire book of Isaiah in the OT. I would recommend this to anyone who has had trouble in the past understanding and applying Isaiah in their lives. The copy I bought even had a CD in the back with a presentation Bytheway did in front of an audience on the finer points of his book. Love it!

No comments: