Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Howdy there from Christmas land!

Its Christmas EVE!! I can't believe that the holiday has snuck up on me so fast. Just a few catching up things since I haven't blogged in a while.

Christmas Cards
I totally suck at these. There have been years that I have actually bought cards, addressed them (and yes even put on stamps) only to find them in February and then remember why I don't send them out.
This year mom and dad got this really good picture of the whole family (all 9 of us!) put on a card so I've sent a few of those out. If you want one and I don't have your address or you don't get one in the next week send me an e-mail with your addy so I can send you a pic with the cutest nephew in the world in it!

Seminary--the longest week of my life
I have two school schedules that I have to worry about for Seminary this year so we had to meet the last week of school during finals. I think the kids and I were never so glad for Seminary to end last Friday. We had a party and I gave them candy then sent them to school. Love those kids.

Facebook
I am addicted to O Christmas Tree. What is wrong with me?

Twilight--the movie
I've seen it a few times. I refuse to confess how many for fear that most of you will make fun of me. I could probably quote most of it by now though.

Christmas Presents
Love to give them..love to get them.

Christmas Music
Listening to it right now.

My new phone
When my brother asked me if I wanted a new phone I wasn't so sure because I felt greedy like I didn't really need a new phone. However, when he told me I could get one with a full keyboard for texting and it wouldn't cost me one red cent I was totally on board. I love my brother and I love my new phone.

Christmas shopping
I actually got it done before today and stuff in the mail to those who are spread all over this fair country of ours. Fun times.

Merry Christmas to all of you. I hope that you enjoy the holidays and pause to think about Jesus Christ our Savior and what He has done for each of us.

LOVES TO YOU ALL!!!!

2 comments:

Matthew Ware said...

Yay Christmas! I'll be at work, but for the last time this year!

Emily Anne said...

I must say that I LOVED the card with the picture of all of you. You guys look great!