Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Book Worm Wednesday

The book for this week is a non-fiction World War II book called Brothers in Battle, Best of Friends by William "Wild Bill" Guarnere and Edward "Babe" Heffron with Robyn Post.

If any of you are familiar with Band of Brothers that was on HBO these were two of the men from the 101st Airborne, Easy Company. They tell their story and it is quite fascinating. I bought it on Saturday and finished it last night. It was a quick read and I loved it. I am not sure why I love WWII history so much but I find that it is important to remember our history and this is one part that interests me. If you love military history you'll love this book as well.

Keep reading!

1 comment:

Rosalynne said...

Bryan and I love Band of Brothers! I will be getting this book asap!