Monday, June 22, 2009

Kansas City Trip

On May 28th I flew out to Kansas City for a family reunion of sorts. My sister, Liz her husband Kyle and Little G had already arrived from Idaho. Margaret, Ben and Ken were already there of course. Dad would return the following day and our fun times would begin!



I was so excited to see my cute little nephew, my sisters, dad, brother and brothers in law! I love being around my family and being with them. It is always fun even though we can't make up our minds what we want to do.



Thankfully, Margaret made up a schedule of possible activities and we enjoyed doing so many fun things together. We went bowling, to a Royals game, shopping and just being together. We also celebrated Ken's girlfriends birthday the Monday before we all left. I am sure that our rendition of Happy Birthday was one she will never forget. We are blessed to have her in our family as well.

I truly love being around my whole family and I wish that we lived closer together so we could always do that. When I imagine heaven and being at peace there I imagine being with my family.

I love you all! Thanks for the great trip!

No comments: