Monday, June 22, 2009

My life is full of stress...

Just thought you would like to know.

Work is crazy busy as everyone anticipates the closing of the center. Only 6 more days of crazy customers and then who knows how many days of packing and shipping back to SLC. It should be an interesting time.

We are planning to be back in KC by the end of the summer so the movers will come, pack up our stuff and we'll start driving. I am so excited to be home but at the same time so sad to be leaving people here in Georgia who have come to mean so much to me.

Our stake is changing here so we will have a new bishop and new ward boundaries for the last little bit of our time here. Change is always good but hard to leave the ones that you love.

I feel stressed but excited at the same time. It will be interesting to see what life has in store for me further down the road.

No comments: