Thursday, April 15, 2010

A flush and facelift

Today I went for my 3rd flush of my new PD catheter and it went really well which I was very happy about.  Its working great and will work AWESOME for my new dialysis treatment.  However, the bad news was that doing dialysis at home will have to be pushed back another week.   My week long training was postponed for another week because of scheduling conflicts.  Instead of one more day of hemodialysis I have 4 more.  But it will all happen SOON which I am glad about.

If you'll notice in the right hand side of the blog is a poll of what we should name my new PD catheter.  Any suggestions are welcome just leave them in the comments if you don't like the choices I thought up off the top of my head.

I gave the blog a facelift so I hope you like it. 

Happy Tax Day!

Love you all!

1 comment: