Monday, August 02, 2010

Margaret

Happy Birthday to my sister Margaret!

I wanted to just write a few words about her and how great I think she is on her birthday!

Margaret is my youngest sister and someone I look up to. Even though there are 6 years between us she has taught me a lot in her life. She is passionate about the German language and about teaching. When I was first teaching Seminary and I needed advice about classroom management I called Margaret.

She is a loving person and a wonderful mother. I love to watch her care for Lydia and play with her. I am amazed at how natural all of the aspects of motherhood seem to be for her and how comfortable she seems with the demands that motherhood makes.

Her love for the gospel and her commitment to her church calling are something else that I admire about her. She is always willing to go the extra mile to serve and love those she comes in contact with.

Margaret is also very funny and we always have a good time together. I know that when she was younger she got teased a lot but I would not want to be sisters with anyone else.

I love you. I hope you have a great birthday and a great year!

2 comments:

thepainterfamily said...

Amen Amen!!!

Happy Birthday to Margaret :)

Bailey Family said...

Thank you Kathryn! I appreciate your friendship and love! You are a wonderful sister. I am not sure that I deserved an entire post, but it was a great gift!