Tuesday, March 27, 2007

LDS Planet

So I have done something that I swore I was NEVER EVER IN A MILLION YEARS EVEN IF I WAS THE LAST PERSON EARTH something.

I joined www.ldsplanet.com to see if I could snag a man that way. I've only been signed up for about 2 weeks but I haven't found my EC yet. But there is still hope! (Definition for EC=Eternal Companion.) So far I've talked to a couple of guys who live out of state but nothing that makes my socks go up and down.

Anyhoo, I have decided that there might be a couple of things that I could improve on my profile. I do need a better picture without my mom, my sister and my BIL in it. Not that I don't love them but I think it is more of a picture for my photo album and not the first thing someone sees as they enter my profile. I've also decided that maybe I need to rewrite my paragraphs so that they are more realistic to my situation. Let's see what all of you think:

Describe your personality:
Look, I'm not a Barbie doll and I probably never will be. So just send me a message and quit being a doofus.

How do you feel about the church:
I'm a Molly Mormon so get over it.

What do you do for fun:
I read..books..with words and very few pictures. I also like kissing. It's fun.

See, what annoys me the most is I think that people can be fake sometimes when they are writing on these profiles. Maybe this new strategy will work for me.

2 comments:

GB, RN said...

So...I guess this means the cat is out of the bag.

We'll do some pics when you come to visit. And we'll work on your profile.

Emily Anne said...

go for the realism. it's your best bet!