Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Vindication!

I went back to the urgent care last night and I do have some type of bronchitis but its still hard to tell what it is. Especially since I have this on again off again low grade fever. I stayed home today..hopefully that was a good decision and I think I am feeling better today than I have in a few days. I got some nice narcotics to help me sleep and not wake up coughing every 2 hours. Instead I just woke up every 4 hours. Fun times. I haven't been at Seminary for the last 2 days and I miss the children very much. I am looking forward to going back tomorrow. :-)

1 comment:

Emily Anne said...

I'm glad that you got something to help you. You know we worry about you from far since we can't fuss at you or over you because you moved so stinking far away. Get better soon!